Safe Ingredients with Quality Standards that Exceed US GMP
Stress Management is Manufactured Only With Clinically Researched All-Natural Herbs & Amino Acids in a NSF Intl. lab, exceeding the US Government’s GMP Quality Standards.
Stress Management is made with multiple clinically researched ingredients that are checked for contraindications and undergo relentless quality control and is backed by a money back guarantee
You can have peace of mind knowing that Stress Management natural supplements gives you safe and effective support for your stress and anxiety relief. All of our ingredients are clinically researched and some have been used around the world to relieve anxiety and stress for centuries.
- L-Theanine, a natural compound of green tea, is listed on the FDA’s Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) list of nutrients and has been endorsed by the Japanese Ministry of Health as universally safe since 1964.
- GABA, a naturally occurring amino acid that is the main neuro transmitter inhibitor in your brain. GABA is one of the best known mood stabilizers in use and what many man-made tranquilizers are modeled after.
Clinically Researched for Safety and Tested for Purity
The quality and purity of the ingredients in Stress Management have been relentlessly tested above and beyond the U.S. government’s standards.
- Stress Management is manufactured at a plant that achieves not only the strict guidelines of a GMP certified facility but also meets the NSF International natural supplements guidelines for safety and purity.
- These quality control guidelines ensure that the ingredients are pure from outside contaminants, consistently blended and true to what you read on the label.
- If Stress Management doesn’t help you feel calmer and less worried within 60 minutes after your first dose you can return it to us for a full refund. Safe and guaranteed all natural anxiety relief.
Consult Your Doctor If Any Of the Following Items Apply to You:
- Pregnant – If you are pregnant or nursing, you shouldn’t take Stress Management
- Children – Stress Management is not intended for use by children
- Consult Your Physician – You should speak with your doctor before combining Stress Management with any prescription drugs
- Operating Heavy Equipment - Stress Management does promote feelings of relaxation and calm. Please use caution driving or operating heavy equipment until you know what dosage is correct for you and how it will affect you
- Slight Tingling – You may experience feelings of slight tingling that should subside. If these feelings do not go away or you experience any negative side effects after taking Stress Management discontinue use immediately.
- Rare Side Effects – In limited cases some people have reported feeling drowsy, dizzy, nausea, headache or upset stomach
- Low Blood Pressure – If you have low blood pressure or liver disease you should consult a physician before taking Stress Management.
Stress Management is made with all natural clinically researched ingredients that are not known to have any serious side effects or addictive qualities. Of course it is always advised to follow the directions and to speak with your doctor when taking any supplement, including Stress Management.
Please read the above safety information regarding Stress Management. If you have any further safety questions, it is a always a good idea to consult your physician
Manufacturing Quality Information
Stress Management is manufactured at a facility that carries both GMP certification and meets NSF International’s standards.
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) is the standard strictly enforced by the U.S. government to ensure the utmost safety and quality of your natural supplements. Good Manufacturing Practices include:
- All ingredients are quarantined and verified by an in-house lab for identity and purity using NIR (Near-infrared) technology.
- NIR can detect contaminants such as melamine that HPLC can miss. NIR technology can also detect changes in ingredients from the same suppliers.
- Subsequent to mixing, all batches are quarantined until the product is tested and verified to ensure it meets all specifications.
- Quality Control specialists randomly test samples for proper fill levels as well as consistent quality control inspection and calibration of equipment.
NSF International is the only third party, non-profit organization whose sole focus is to verify the safety and purity of products sold for consumption. Stress Management’s lab submits to this outside, third party inspection of NSF International for your peace of mind.
This voluntary submission to inspections and monitoring by NSF professionals is how you can be confident that you are receiving everything you read on the label of every bottle of Stress Management, free of contaminants. And how you know you will consistently receive the stress relief benefits we guarantee.
Keep in mind we cover your purchase with a full money back guarantee. If you do not feel more calm and less worried after taking your first dose of Stress Management, send it back to us and you will get more money than you originally paid.